There are many people and organizations to whom the school has owed a debt of gratitude during the past two years. Among those to whom we would like to say "Thank you", are:
* All those who worked so hard and achieved so much not only to establish, but also to help equip "the new high school".
* Mr. Seiffert for his ever-ready help, and especially for the work he did in arranging such a fine day in Sydney for our visitors to Murwillumbah.
* The Snowy Mountains Authority for all their help, and for their generosity in allowing us the use of grounds and halls.
* Mr. Hain and the Cooma Municipal Council for gifts and for the use of grounds.
* Station 2XL and "The Express" for the publicity and assistance they have always extended to us.
* All donors of prizes, books and other school equipment.
* The supervisors at public examinations.
* The ladies who have given so many hours of their time to working in the tuckshop.
* The Cooma Little Theatre for their help and encouragement in the formation of our own drama group, and to the Arts Council for the plays they have brought to us.
* Group 19 and the Football Clubs for their encouragement and for their help with the carnival.
* The members of the P. & C. for their unfailing support of the school and for the time and energy they have devoted to helping us.